Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Quick Update :)

Okie am here just for one quick update and to my horror I come to know blogs are blocked :( This is so bad. I was trying to reach my own blog and couldn't anyhow thanks to Times of India who came up with the way to reach back your own blog.

Okie Coming back o updates, frieds Sachin is finally giving his exams and till date he has successfully given three papers and there are still 5 more to go including the one he has to give today :)

Will come back soon with further updates, btw me going to b'lore for 2 days :)

See you guys very soon...

~preeti

6 comments:

sthupit girl said...

hey... great news. congrats.

safe journey, have fun!!

Lotsaluv,
yours forever sthupitly.

anjan said...

good luck sachin!!

have fun preeti!!

:D!!

Preeti said...

hi sachin!! all the best for your exams...
hope preeti had let you to study for your exams....
preeti ji... i wished i could meet you in bang... but me in my hubby's place now...
enjoy!!!!

Vicky said...

hey..

yeah..blog sites were blocked.
govt. machinery...wonder what they discovered...

so u going to b'lore..thats cool.
do give us the updates...and some pics

Ashish Gupta said...

so then kya kiya B'lore mein :-?

the_new_cloud said...

Oh ok....
Come back soon..
ATB to sachin for the papers..
TC....